Sunday, April 21, 2013

Andy Dufresne

Today I took Tony out to eat at Ruby Tuesday and it was nice. We both had yummy, juicy steaks, and I had a glass of moscato wine. Yum. It was so nice for us to go sit down and eat at a decently nice restaurant that didn't serve pizza.. And he didn't complain! He usually complains about how something isn't to his liking because he's so picky and it can ruin the experience. But nope! :D We went shopping too, but the basis of the story is that the entire date day, Tony spoke in his best Morgan Freeman voice referring to Andy Dufresne or pretending to run the downstairs section of Wayne Enterprises speaking of auto pilot. I wish I could somehow type in Morgan Freeman font or dialect somehow to show how incredibly funny it was. We listened to Kevin Smith's Fatman on Batman podcast the entire way there. I actually enjoy it, which surprised me because I like Batman, I don't like him enough to listen to a guy in a hockey jersey blab about him all day.
Anywho, today was a fun day. I got a nice dinner with my babe, a cute outfit, and my hair is now long enough for a side braid.



No comments:

Post a Comment